Types of analyses that we offer:
- Soil analysis for commerical field crops, vegetables, fruits, home gardens, PSNT, ISNT, and research)
- Plant tissue for grape petiole, small fruit, tree fruit, corn stalk nitrate, and research
- Water analysis including solutions and extracts for research
- Manure analysis
- Compost analysis
- Environmental analysis
- Greenhouse potting soil and root media
We follow standard methodologies for our analyses. The methodology will depend on the type of sample and specific analysis desired.
- Soil Analysis - For soil analyses, we follow methods from the Soil Survey Laboratory Methods Manual developed by the National Soil Survey Center (National Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture).
- Plant Analysis - For plant analyses, we follow methods from the Handbook of Reference Methods for Plant Analysis (1998). CRC Press.
- Water Analysis - For water analyses, we follow Standard Methods For The Examination Of Water And Wastewater.
- Manure Analysis - For manure analyses, we follow Recommended Methods of Manure Analysis developed by the University of Wisconsin.
- Compost Analysis - For compost analyses, we follow Test Methods for the Examination of Composting and Compost developed by the The US Composting Council Research and Education Foundation.
- Environmental Analysis - For environmental analyses, we follow EPA SW-846 Method 3051A from by the The United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Greenhouse Analysis - For greenhouse analyses, we follow Recommended Test Procedures for Greenhouse Growth Media from Soil Testing Procedures For The Northeastern United States.